Since 2016, Italy recognises and celebrates civil unions between persons of the same sex
This wonderful news means that same-sex couples can now choose to celebrate a legally-valid destination civil union ceremony here in Italy
While certain aspects of a civil union ceremony are dictated by law, personalising elements make your ceremony an even more special and significant experience.
And if you wish for both the formality of a legally-binding union and the freedom of a symbolic wedding ceremony, why not celebrate both civil and symbolic ceremonies here in Italy?
For same-sex couples wishing to legally marry in a civil union ceremony in Sorrento or on the Amalfi Coast, I offer:
- Assistance in booking your civil union ceremony
- Guidance and step-by-step support throughout the required pre-wedding paperwork process
- Translation and registration of legal paperwork (according to reqirements)
- Assistance in personalising your civil union ceremony (according to any legal requirements and restrictions)
- Attending your pre-wedding declaration appointment with you
- Acting as your legally-required interpreter during your civil union ceremony
- Assistance with post-ceremony certificate-legalisation (where required)