This wonderful news means that same-sex couples can now choose to celebrate a legally-valid destination civil union ceremony here in Italy
While certain aspects of a legal union ceremony are dictated by law, customizing elements enhances the uniqueness of your ceremony, making it an even more special and significant experience.
And if you wish for both the formality of a legally-binding union and the freedom of a symbolic wedding ceremony, why not celebrate both civil and symbolic ceremonies here in Italy?
For same-sex couples seeking legal marriage on the Amalfi Coast or in Sorrento, I provide:
- Support in arranging your legal union ceremony
- Guidance and step-by-step support throughout the required pre-wedding paperwork process
- Translation and registration of legal paperwork (according to requirements)
- Support in personalising your union ceremony, taking into account any required specifications and restrictions.
- Attending your pre-wedding declaration appointment with you
- Acting as your legally-required interpreter during your civil union ceremony
- Assistance with post-ceremony certificate-legalisation (where required)